Urgent notice for November 2013
if you want faster broadband in the Hilltop Villages! We have been
left out of the national plans to upgrade broadband so we need to make
our voice heard and say that we do need a better broadband service.
- If we don’t all register now, the chance for the community to get
faster broadband will be diminished
- You will be under no obligation by registering
- If you run a business from home, register as business premises
- If you work from home in connection with your employment, register as
residential and make a note of your requirements for good broadband in
the box provided for comments
- If you have additional telephone lines, register each one individually
- Please register on line before 7th December at:
For more information see our new page on Superfast
Recent website updates include...
--> The Parish Council's latest
Introducing the Hilltop Villages Community Choir!
--> The latest Commons
Preservation Society newsletter.
--> The latest Hilltop News
--> The 2012/13 newsletter for the Local History group
--> "Nature Notes" articles from the
--> The Commons Preservation Society's AGM minutes.
--> The Horticultural Society's 2013 Show Schedule & newsletter.
--> News of the upcoming forestry works on the Commons.
--> An update to the church services.
--> The Parish Council's latest response to the Luton Airport expansion proposals.
--> The Women's Institute programme for 2013.
--> Announcing the Hilltop Villages Pub Lunch Club.
--> The Horticultural Society's latest newsletter.
--> Announcing the Hilltop Good Neighbours Group.
--> The Parish Council's response to the HS2 Consultation.